Saturday, February 1, 2014

21 Days of Intentionality: Day 8-21

per·se·vere
ˌpərsəˈvi(ə)r/
verb
  1. 1.
    continue in a course of action even in the face of difficulty or with little or no prospect of success.
    "his family persevered with his treatment"
    synonyms:persistcontinue, carry on, go on, keep on, keep going, struggle on,hammer away, be persistent, be determined, see/follow something through, keep at it, press on/ahead, not take no for an answer, be tenacious, stand one's ground, stand fast/firm, hold on, go the distance, stay the course, plod on, stop at nothing, leave no stone unturned; 
    informalsoldier on, hang on, plug away, stick to one's guns,stick it out, hang in there
    "she will persevere regardless of the obstacles"


God knows me so well. To the point, we sometimes just sat back and chuckled with each other. He found several ways to reach me, and being in the spirit allowed me to recognize his "pep talks". The last fourteen days felt like one whole day in a seminar. But to sum up what he taught me, I can only define in two words... love and perseverance. 

My testimony is this.. I am a new woman. In 21 days, he dressed me in his words and made me more beautiful than I ever was. my smile really masked the 13 months of hardship I've faced. But now, I realize that this was his will for the next level he has planned for me. I started to rejoice, praise him, thank him, meditating on the word, fasting, praying and he delivered me. 

Some of the things he told me in these last 14 days
  1. confess
  2. obey his commands
  3. calling me to become a prophet through my visions and dreams
  4. persevere through tribulations
  5. be obedient
  6. love
  7. as, and if it is his will, it will be granted
  8. global vision for my business
  9. watch my mouth
  10. he is my provider 
    11. write



No comments:

Post a Comment