Sunday, August 26, 2018

"I Adopted Rich People’s Habits, See How My Life Changed"

This video was very interesting because when I decided to reevaluate my life,  I searched for tips that could have helped me. I came across this video that included a list of tips I gathered over time, with the exception of a few changes and additions.

  1. For meditation, I replaced that with prayer
  2. I played positive music like Chrisitan Contemporary music
  3. I automated all my bills that didn't fluctuate. 
  4. To help my impulsive shopping, I order clothes and food online. 
  5. I find reasons to laugh more
  6. I indulge in what I'm passionate about, like writing poems. 
  7. I learned how to stop and rest. 
  8. I try to make the best of every moment. 
  9. I spend on what will last long or create a lasting memory.
  10. I set up daily routines
  11. I changed my diet
  12. I also learned to be transparent 
  13. I spent more time with family and people that are supportive.

No comments:

Post a Comment